Monday, January 28, 2013

Texture Test - Kristen



Hey, Kristen here, this week and most of last week I focused on personal tutorials for texturing and then I began test texturing some pinatas. This is what I've got so far. I will be adding much more detail. Those aren't really eyes by the way they are more like placeholders for when I make the eyes. I want to add more dirt and grime. I want to put some damage and make it really look like these zombinatas pulled themselves together from out of their dumpster graves. I got this from Travis and Mark who had done most of the work with getting the shredded paper look. I only added tape and different effect layers to change the colors and it was really like a coloring sheet for me. I need to resize some of the layers to make them look more realistic. I need to add more effects to give them the desired look that I want to achieve and they will look awesome in the end. Period. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment