Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Travis' Update

This week I baked an ambient occlusion light map to the pinata models to give them some depth and to add shadow to where there should be more shadow. The only real problem I had was seams showing up in the occlusion light map, but Mark looked online and we found out that when you go to batch bake, you should select a bake optimization of multiple objects instead of single object, which is weird since I was only baking a single object. Anyway, the multiple object solution worked and got rid of the seams, which is nice. Otherwise I just had to wait a while for the bake to finish. Next I will probably end up baking other objects for the game. Below are the pictures of each object without bake and then with bake followed by the UV maps without bake and with bake. It's not a huge difference, but I feel that it adds a bit to the zombie look.

Bunny

Cow


Llama


No comments:

Post a Comment